Wednesday, July 20, 2016

2016 House Projects

The first project we did this year was to place new supports and stain the deck. It turned out lovely, it's almost like new!

The next project was a bit more in depth. We noticed that a piece of our tub in the master bath was flaking off, we didn't mess with it for quite some time, but then when we decided to paint and update that room, Billy messed with it and found that it was in dire need of repair. We were really lucky that there was no leaking going on, guess we caught it in time..shew! We began the project in July and ended in September...pretty good job we did!

We also had to get the roof replaced due to that horrendous hail storm this spring. This is a project that Billy and I did NOT tackle. We hire John from Midwest Stormtech and we are so glad we did. He is a great guy and we are glad we got to know him. The roof looks wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment