Friday, November 27, 2020

Black Friday with My Gal

Tay and I planned to get up at 5am to head to the stores. I guess we were super excited because we ended up awake at 3am giggling, making Dad mad. We tried to go back to sleep but couldn't so we just got up. I had an espresso and we pulled ourselves together enough to go out into public..lol. Turns out, nothing was open except for Kohls. Taylor found some fun little trinkets but that was all. We were really hoping Chic-fil-a would be open so we could get our early morning fuel but it wasn't...as we headed to walmart, I noticed STARBUCKS had JUST opened their drive thru...I typically do not give Starbucks my business, but coffee could not be passed up! We went all through Walmart and didn't see any big deals that we had to have. We ran by the house to drop stuff off and take a potty break quietly then finally got our Chic-fil-a breakfast, ate in the Target parking lot before strolling through there. Then we hit Michaels for some much needed craft stuff then back to the house to unload..lol! I'm exhausted just rehashing this morning!


 



We ended up picking up Dad and going to a furniture store to see if there was any living room furniture that was on sale. We found the same set we like before but still didn't purchase because there is a long wait on delivery. We grabbed Culver's for lunch then went to Farm & Home for a great sale item for my sister for Christmas. They were sold out so I was bummed. Oh well, it was a great day of shopping! Happy Black Friday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment