Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm 33 now!!

On my birthday we went to Chevy's Tex Mex with Aunt Sissy, Billy, and the kiddos.  I had a wonderful meal!  YUM...I love their chips and salsa!  I didn't realize that when the staff comes to embarrass, oops, I mean sing "Happy Birthday" to you...they give you a big sombrero to keep and a wonderful fried ice cream dessert!  Yum again...and the hat is awesome too!








Besides the wonderful dinner from my sis, she also went totally overboard and gave my $$ to Kohls and $$$ to Fashion Bug....really?!?!?  It was way too much, so I'll have to get her back somehow!
Thanks to Melissa...It sure was yummy AND decorated
beautifully!

Karen brought over home made sundried tomato chicken
pasta...mmmmm!!! (except now I have to make it again...Billy
loved it too) lol!




I bought myself these gel-filled insulated leak proof glasses that I wanted from Target for my drinks by the pool...afterall, I do need to stay hydrated and cool!  :)


I loved being with my family and enjoying a meal out together...but the best present was...
My sister's Happy Birthday Mexican Serenade....gotta love her and all her many talents!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment