Thursday, February 3, 2011

100 items for the 100th Day of First Grade

Blake could not decide what 100 items to pick, so we decided to just do 100 stickers and write out "100" on the front of his shirt, but after working mega hard, by the next morning ALL the stickers peeled off!!  So, back to square one!!!

He decided that he wanted to use his cards hat, so we strung 25 items on each of the 4 strings.  He picked bells, cheerios, buttons, and letter beads that spell out " BLAKE WAYNE SULLIVAN AWESOME"




2 comments:

  1. It was a PAIN to do the hat. I had to run to the dollar store and then kept miscounting. I had to have Scott come and help. I guess I will just send it with him whenever they finally go bac to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that 2nd picture! So funny!

    ReplyDelete