Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taking time to "just" play

I was busy cleaning upstairs when I hear Taylor just playing away...all by herself, talking, chit-chatting, and having a great time.  She was playing with little animals pretending to doctor them and help them find their Mamas...babies kept getting lost and she would "help" them all feel better and find the way home and back to Mama...I just love her and her sweet ways!  Blake would have been destroying something, but I guess that's why they call him a "boy"!! 

Anyways, I finished up the laundry and then decided to join Taylor in some playtime...we started off singing songs with motions then we decided to play Little People.  She had to be the dog (always something with animals) and I was the veterinarian that works at the firehouse?!?!?  Don't ask, because she WILL have the answer and it will be LONG...lol!!  We played for about 45 minutes which is forever for busy-body me!!  Lately, I'm paying attention to how fast she is growing up and trying my best to take time to play and enjoy...we had the best time and even though she was upset when I stopped playing, she got over it quickly, and returned to playing.  WILL play again later today because, I "promised" !!

No comments:

Post a Comment