Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Sunday Conversation

Today, after church, we were eating our lunch at the table and Blake asks, "Mom, wanna know my favorite Martin Luther King Jr. quote?"  It is, "Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."  Then he says, "Someday when I am a preacher, I'm gonna find the right time to talk about that very subject and read that quote"...so proud of my little guy!  I love the way he says this stuff so "matter-of-factly" , I told him that if he told his Dad this, it may cause him to die and go to heaven right then!!  Billy would be sooo proud if Blake took that road for a career!  Billy just said that he didn't have to wait to "become" a preacher, that he already was one, just by living a life through Christ, Blake said, "oh yeah, cool"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment