Friday, January 20, 2012

Can't wait to meet the real Max!


Taylor has LOVED Max & Ruby since the very first time she saw them on TV.  She had a Max and Ruby Birthday Tea Party last year...they are her very favorite characters! 

My dear friend, Karen actually drew this poster for her on her 3rd bday!!!!

All she wanted for her birthday was a Max & Ruby Birthday cake!!

She got lots of Max and Ruby gifts

I signed my little sweetie up for a "Meet Max" at the library.  There were waiting lists for this event all over town, I finally found one open...I knew we had to go! It ended up that I had to get Blake out of school early, just so we could go...sshhhh!  Taylor was so excited, all the way there, she was asking, "Mommy, are we there yet?" 
Blake came along!


waiting with her Max doll!

1 comment:

  1. Where's the picture of Taylor with Max? I know she was excited!!

    ReplyDelete