Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A trend setter

So...Blake has been coming home from school with one glove on and one glove off for the last week or two.  I asked him what he was doing and where his other glove was, but he just said that he likes to wear "just one"...I didn't think much of it. 

Blake loves to write stories and draw comics, I noticed that one of his alien characters that he created had one glove and sunglasses.  He called him Mikel.  He works for the "BAD academy"...you can see where this is going, I'm thinking a tribute to M.J.! Again, I didn't think much of it.

Today, a comment was left on his daily behavior sheet by his teacher.  It said,  "Blake has been talkative and his glove & sunglasses are a distraction in class.  He has started a trend with ALL of the boys now."     OMGoodness...he wears them in class?!?!?  Well, he won't anymore!  I am upset with him, but had to laugh (to myself, of course)...so...if your child is one-gloving it, you can blame Blake!  lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment