Saturday, December 3, 2011

What does the Advent Calendar hold for us today?!?!?

I have this advent calendar that I've had for years, it's fun for the kids, but I've already gotten behind on it!  They didn't get to open one until December 3rd!  Oh well, better late than never.  I bought small candies such as Andes mints and chocolate coins to place here and there.  Mostly I will fill each morning with things we get to do that evening.  Yesterday, Blake opened his note inside and it told him that he got to go to his friend's house after school, Tay got to pick a game for us to play together.  Tonight, they got to read the "Elf on the Shelf" book, they were excited all day because, Buddy the elf, is also a bit delayed!  lol!  I have to help our Elf out each day, if ya know what I mean, AND place the advent suprise in it's proper numbered day.  It's alot to do each day, but I absoutely LOVE it!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment