Thursday, December 8, 2016

Blake's Christmas Band Concert

Blake's in the 7th grade band and really doing well! His trumpet playing comes easy...he barely practices and still sounds great! I love listening to him :)  This event was the first sign of teenage years ahead, he refused to let me take his picture. He knows how much I love to take pics and update my blog on these special events. I guess it's expected but I'm still not ready for it. I'm so proud of this guy, even if he isn't in that many posts or pictures anymore, sniff sniff.

He's a great kid, since we got there really early, he offered to help Mr. McKee with the setup. And the band did awesome!!! I loved the dramatic songs and the Christmas ones thrown in as well! It was an awesome concert! Love that he plays trumpet and still enjoys band.

No comments:

Post a Comment