Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankfulness

My best blogging buddy, April Westerhold, listed out all the things that she is thankful for.  I thought it was the perfect way to reflect upon the many blessings in our lives. 

I am thankful that we have a loving God, who forgives.    I am thankful for my parent's, and although I miss them dearly, I am thankful for the time I had with them and that they had such strong values.   I am thankful for my brothers and sister, there is a love between us that is unexplainable.    I am thankful that my sister is my best friend.    I am thankful that my husband is the kindest man I know.   I am thankful for my children.     I am thankful for my entire family.   I am thankful to have wonderful friends in my life.    I am thankful to be part of an awesome church.    I am thankful for our health.     I am thankful to live in America.   I am thankful for the service men and women who protect our freedom.      I am thankful for the happy times.    I am thankful for the hardships that I've been shaped by.     I am thankful for many blessings that I sometimes take for granted like our jobs, food, and shelter.   

If there is one prayer to pray today, it is to simply say, "Thank You" to God and our loved one's.

No comments:

Post a Comment