Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First Time Flashmobber


At the end of March, we went to Visalus' National Success Training in KC and heard about an awesome event that the company planned to promote....The World's Largest Simultaneous Flash mob...and since it was headed by Alfonso Ribeiro, featuring the famous "Carlton" dance move made it even more fun! 

I have never been in a flash mob before, i have always seen them and thought that it would be awesome to be part of one...well, I got my chance!!  And we rocked it!!  This is one of many firsts that being involved with Visalus is helping me obtain...I must admit...even though dancing has always been one of my very favorite things to do...28lbs and 2-3 sizes ago, I would not have been caught dead dancing...in public anyways! I still have a long ways to go to reach my weight loss goal...but at least I'm headed in the right direction and plan on doing alot more dancing, after all, it's great exercise and fun too! 



The kids and I practiced the dance in our kitchen by watching the instructional video...Blake had the dance down in no time, Taylor picked most of it up and then made up a few of her own moves, I...on the other hand, was just happy to get it down.  I will admit that while everyone was gathered at the mall, pretending to just be standing around, trying not to look guilty or as if we were about to break out into dance...I got nervous!  I had to conceal my Body by Vi gear I was wearing, so I stood against a wall with the kiddos.  As the music began, we all ran out and just joined in, crowds of people were watching and wondering what in the world we were doing!  WE WERE HAVING FUN AND BEING CRAZY, just like the company that we promote for!!  Vi Life Baby!!


Wanna see what this company is all about????  Visalus Opportunity HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment