Thursday, May 10, 2012

My big preschool Girl

I put Taylor in a 10 week preschool through a local high school program.  She got to go 3 days a week from 8:30-11:00.  My friend, April, enrolled her daughter, Gracie, so we carpooled often and the girls got to go together! 
I love putting her hair in piggy tails, but Taylor
cracked me up last night...she says, "Oh, Mommy,
I HATE my hair like that..cuz I look like a bull!!"



Although Taylor is a bit shy...I knew she would do fine, she goes to Sunday school at church each week and to the babysitting at the gym several days a week.  Where there are toys and kids, Taylor is happy! Plus, she has been wanting to be a big school kid like her big bubby all year!

They got to do so much while at school each day.  They sent home daily reports that showed all the games they played, songs they sang, and skills they worked on.  Her little backpack was always full of wonderous works of art, sometimes they were still wet and sticky, but none the less...precious! 

They got school t-shirts to sport. I think my little girl grew up quite a bit in the last 10 weeks...I love having a baby girl...she is just growing up way too fast. 

Taylor and Gracie

The last day of school!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment